• Virtually odor free.
• Trigger Spray application treats from 15-30 Square yards.
• Repels and protects against water and oil based materials.
• Spills don’t turn into stains.
• NO listed hazardous materials/petroleum distillates
• UV absorber helps reduce color fadeout.
Recommendation For Use:
Needed: 2 microfiber towels each folded two times.
1. If area to be treated is not new, clean it first and allow it to dry.This will remove residues built up over long term and allow Fabric Protector to penetrate fabric fibers.We recommend using our Multi Clean, it is part of the EPA Design for the Environment program,rated as a safer chemical and is an excellent cleaner /stain remover.
2. Spray area to be treated (generally two light coats will provide better, longer lasting, protection than one heavy one); ensure all surfaces are treated evenly.
3. Using the pre-wet towel,wipe area in a circular or back and forth motion until clean.
Typical application is 1 to 2 ounces per square yard to evenly wet surface. Product cures under ambient conditions, no heating or forced air drying necessary. Cure time for maximum protection to develop is 24 hours. Product dries to touch within 1 to 2 hours depending on temperature and humidity. As with all fabric treatments,test first on an inconspicuous area for color fastness and compatibility. Protect fabrics in vehicles, home or business.(seats, couches carpeting, curtains, clothing and shoes) .