• Eliminates the need for multiple cleaning and waxing products
• Eliminates the need for running water
• No listed hazardous ingredients
• Wipe on wipe off technology, no water needed to wash off
• Leaves vehicle clean, waxed and protected
• No worries of dust, streaking , water spots
• Reduce the time to wash and wax into minutes, not hours
• No wet messy areas to clean up
• Use same product on paint, chrome, plastic, windows, wheels & door jams
• Once done, it REPELS water and keeps water spots to a minimum
• Eliminate ANY phosphates or harmful chemicals from entering our waterways
• Use in the sun or shade
Recommendation For Use:
Needed: 2 microfiber towels each folded two times. Small bucket to hold 1 gallon of water.
*Use microfiber towels. *Begin at the top of the vehicle working your way down.
Cleaning 1-2 vehicles: Use 1 gallon of water with 1 cap full or 4 pumps (on bottles with pump dispenser) of Wash and Wax.
1. Dip one of the folded microfiber towels into the bucket to ensure complete saturation.
2. Ring out only to the point where the towel stops dripping, leaving it very damp/wet.
3. Proceed to wipe/wash over one area/panel at a time.
4. Take the second dry, clean microfiber towel and wipe dry the just cleaned area.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until the complete vehicle is clean, rewetting the microfiber as needed.
Cleaning multiple vehicles /Detailers: Use 3 to 5 gallons of water with 3-4 ounces Wash and Wax.
Follow Steps 1-4 above. Because Wash and Wax breaks down and suspends dirt, grease and grime the one bucket will
clean from 12-15 cars depending on their condition. When doing very dirty or multiple vehicles layers of dirt/grit may be at
the bottom of your bucket, make sure “not” to dip microfiber towel into the bottom or we suggest using a Grit Guard.